MOBILITY SERVICES FREE2MOVE MADRID, S.A.U., holder of Tax Identification Number (C.I.F.) A-87657086 (hereinafter identified as ‘emov’), as owner of the www.emov.eco Website and the ‘emov’ app, and whom could be reached at C/ Núñez de Balboa 116, 2º, 28006 Madrid or at firstname.lastname@example.org hereby informs you as follows:
- The data collected in the emov Service registration process and subsequently during performance or in relation thereto based on the legal agreement stablished in relation with the Carsharing service, shall be processed for the following purposes:
- To register on the car-sharing Service and to verify compliance with the requirements necessary in order to be a user of the self-drive car hire service. For this second purpose, it will in particular be necessary to verify the details and documents that allow us to ensure that you meet the age conditions and that you have the capacity to drive.
- To administer the Service, and in particular to ensure the Service is optimized in terms of vehicle availability, route efficiency, energy-consumption efficiency, etc.. For this purpose, geo-location data may be processed, solely to the extent that these are necessary or useful to administer and improve the Service.
- To administer the collection of monies, and where necessary, to claim any non-payments that may arise from use of the Service, in accordance with the applicable prices and tariffs at any given time. Accordingly, such data as may be necessary shall be processed in order to verify the availability and ownership of the method(s) of payment established by the user.
- To prevent and monitor fraudulent activities, as well as (where appropriate) to administer any collisions (whether culpable or not) in which the user may be involved when using the car-sharing Service, and to administer any fines or any other administrative penalties attributable to the user during the use of the Service.
- To administer any communications, complaints, claims, etc. that may reach emov through its customer care service or any other admissible method. This purpose shall include phone call recording should the customer contact thought the customer care hotline or viceversa.
The data processed for the indicated purposes shall be kept while there is a usage and furthermore until legal terms are applicable.
- Such personal data as may be strictly necessary, from amongst those supplied during registration or subsequently, shall furthermore be used under customers consent to perform advertising and commercial-information activities, via a variety of media, with regard to the company, its activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, and users may be subject to automated assessments, the creation of profiles, and segmentation in accordance with the information held about them and which has been obtained through the Website, through use of the Service, or in any other suitable manner (including by way of geo-location), for the purpose of personalizing how they are treated in accordance with their characteristics and/or needs.
Likewise, and based on customers consent, such data as are strictly necessary for this purpose shall be communicated to emov’s reference partners, PSA Peugeot Citroen, for advertising and commercial activities, offers, special promotions, and other similar activities with regard to their products and services, through different media, including electronic media.
Users may refuse to allow their data to be processed in the way described in this section using the methods made available for this purpose. The data processed for the indicated purposes shall be kept while there is a usage and furthermore until legal terms are applicable.
Where personal data are collected by way of filling out a form, users must supply all information that is shown as being mandatory, given that if this information is not supplied, emov will be unable to accept and process the creation of the relationship established or the request that has been made.
Users warrant that the data they supply are true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and they shall be liable for any losses, whether direct or indirect, that may be incurred as a result of the breach of this duty.
The rights to view, correct, challenge, delete, oppose, limitation of processing and portability of personal data may be exercised by way of a written request, attaching a copy of your ID (D.N.I.) Card, addressed to MOBILITY SERVICES FREE2MOVE MADRID, S.A.U., Calle Núñez de Balboa 116, 2º, 28006 Madrid, or to email@example.com. The limitation for processing shall be exercised easily via “My Account” on the emov’s web or App. Nevertheless, the user may address a formal claim to the “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos” (www.agpd.es).
Lastly, users warrant, under their own responsibility, that they have read this policy in full, which they are deemed to be aware of and accept, expressly and in full, as from the time they tick the corresponding checkbox and submit their details. Any users who are not in conformity with the content of this policy must consequently refrain from submitting their details.
Published in February 04th 2019