What are cookies?
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the visit of a user to a specific web page and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity. They have an expiration date, which can range from the time span of the session (cookies session), to a specified future date from which they cease to be operational (persistent cookies). No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard disk or steal personal information.
If you reject them, you may continue using our Website, although you may have limited use of some of the benefits.
What cookies do we use on the EMOV.ECO website?
- Cookies for internal use: used for the better functioning of the web, such as, for example, for the identification of the user; maintaining the session when you browse the page; etc … The deactivation of these cookies may prevent the correct functioning of some of the functionalities of the web.
- Analytical Cookies: used to collect statistics on user activity when visiting the page and the general activity of the latter. These cookies allow you to optimize the navigation of our website and guarantee the best service to the user, without the personal identification of the user being made.
- Advertising cookies: used to manage, in the most efficient way, the advertising spaces that, if applicable, have been included based following certain criteria.
- Local storage: that is, any file created by the web on your navigation device.
Is the processing of personal data done through cookies?
In those cases in which cookies allow user identification (certain analytical cookies and advertising cookies), MOBILITY SERVICES FREE2MOVE MADRID, S.A.U. informs you that it is responsible for the processing of these data and will only deal with them in order to manage the specific function of each cookie, in accordance with what is described in the previous section.
The User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data, in the terms established in the LOPD, by contacting MOBILITY SERVICES FREE2MOVE MADRID, S.A.U., Calle Núñez de Balboa 116, 2º, 28006 Madrid, or to email@example.com.
How to eliminate them?
You can easily reject and delete the cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Next, we provide you with the links for the configuration in the main browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=es_ES